I know i already posted something like this, but it was missing a few bullet holes.
These are the countries that ‘peace candidate’ Obama has bombed and/or invaded. See timeline below:
- June 2008 - Obama orders his first airstrike against Pakistan, just 6 months into his presidency. Countless more will follow.
- February 2009 - Obama sends troops to intervene in the civil war in Somalia. These troops will eventually be deployed to neighbouring Ethiopia too.
- December 2009 - Obama sends over 30,000 more troops into Afghanistan
- January 2010 - Obama orders bombing of Yemen. He orders bombing to be carried out “even when the target is not known”, essentially, random bombings.
- May 2010 - Obama sends troops into the Democratic Republic of the Congo. This invasion is eventually increased to include drones and helicopter gunships while the conflict spilled out into the Central African Republic, South Sudan and Uganda.
- March 2011 - Obama orders a bombing campaign in Libya as a result of their civil war. He topples his old ally, destroys most Libyan infrastructure, destabilises the country and irradiates the water supply.
- April 2012 - Obama sends troops into Mali to try to stop Azawad from gaining independence. Also in this month he sends more troops into the Congo, claiming that they’re fighting a different war than the first group.
If after reading this you still think Obama’s a good guy, i feel bad for you.